giovedì 7 marzo 2013

Selena Gomez Covers the April Issue of Harper’s Bazaar: Talks Justin Bieber, Jay-Z and Beyonce

Selena Gomez Covers the April Issue of Harper’s Bazaar: Talks Justin Bieber, Jay-Z and Beyonce Selena Gomez looks effortlessly breezy on the April cover of Harper’s BAZAAR. The “Love You Like A Love Song” singer stuns in an edgy white dress and bustier from the Calvin Klein spring collection on the subscriber cover, while she rocks a more playful look wearing an orange and white-stripped blouse by Dolce&Gabbana on the newsstand cover. Her girly and flirtatious spring glamour continues in the magazine with cool pastel fashions by Oscar de la Renta, Dior, Akris and Prada. Although looking quite polished in the spread, Selena is not as fashion focused in her personal life. “I do not give a damn what I look like, I don’t,” she told the magazine. “I wish I could pay attention because Gwen Stefani, say, looks flawless. Of course, when I’m on red carpets, I’m nervous, sweaty, and weird.” Recently Selena has been stepping out onto red carpets without her old beau Justin Bieber, who she dated for two years before their current state of on-and-offness. The attention on the two young stars was doubly magnified. “It was, but that’s not a factor for me because unfortunately you can’t control that,” she says. “To me, love is normal. Of course, you see Jay and Beyoncé and you’re like, ‘Oh, my gosh, they’re perfect for each other,’ but at the end of the day their love is just like everybody else’s love.” Despite her rocky relationship with the Biebs, Selena is still a fan of love. “I believe in love—yes, I’m one of those girls,” she says. “Most of my friends believe in love. I went out with Katy Perry last night. She’s so fun and awesome, but it’s cool to see someone older believe in love too. She is all about it, and that’s how I will always be. I believe in stories like, ‘Oh, I met him in Starbucks.’” The April issue of Harper’s BAZAAR hits newsstands on March 19.
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Selena Gomez Covers the April Issue of Harper’s Bazaar: Talks Justin Bieber, Jay-Z and Beyonce"

Posta un commento

background