domenica 1 marzo 2015

Summer Starts Now Interview: Rici





Today I was very happy to intrerview a brand new talentuos artist called Rici.He dropped recently his new single ‘’Džezabella’’. Check out the interview:

M:Hi Rici ! Thanks for accepting this interview.How are you?


R:Hi Marcello! I’m feeling excited! I haven't felt like this in a long time. I’m feeling great. Let’s start the interview!


M:Actually you dropped out your new single ‘’Džezabella’’ produced by Dashius Clay.Can you describe the song?


R: One day I was searching and exploring new sounds and talented producers! I found Dashius Clay EP called ‘’One Night In Amsterdam’’. I liked his music! His style was different, I never heard something like this! He produced my newest single called ‘’Džezabella’’. I usually don’t talk about my songs! Lets just say the song was about side chick! He has also produced a numerous amount of records for some of music's biggest names like Kendrick Lamar, Chief Keef, Curren$y, and Rockie Fresh.


M:Project plans for the future?


R:I'm always working on new material. Actually I hope I have a new (album, mixtape or EP) ready by some time in the first 6 months of 2016, with some very new sounds. I have to work for a living so I can't spend as much time recording as I'd like. It would be amazing to make music full-time, but right now it’s not possible!


M:What means for you the word 'Music'?


R: “Music is one of, if not the most important aspect of my life. Music is a way of expressing me and being able to relate to other people, music helps me connect to life. Music changed my life, music is better than sex!


M:Do you have some influences when you create Music?


R:I like solitude, I like peace and quiet, I like silence! I never listen to music when I'm working in studio!


M:Which is your favourite song right now?


R: I'm Listening to Young Scooter, The Weeknd, Drake, Future, PARTYNEXTDOOR and Fekky! This is one of my favorite songs lately, "Where You Belong" by The Weeknd. I'm pretty sure you'll love this too. Also I’m listening to my songs!



Best Regards, Rici!


To listen some Rici's music:


SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/riciofficial


Twitter: https://twitter.com/_RiciOfficial

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RiciOfficial/app_103946966394976




Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Summer Starts Now Interview: Rici"

Posta un commento

background