mercoledì 10 luglio 2013

Beyonce Bares All In Daring New Flaunt Magazine Photoshoot


Beyonce has taken part in a new daring photoshoot with Flaunt magazine where she strips down and is covered in bodypaint. The 'Crazy In Love' star also sat down for a chat with the publication and spoke about how "flattered" she was to be called a gay icon. She was aksed about being named in the same bracket as other icons; Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Cher, and Madonna. "I'm flattered if I'm in the company of those great women. I think they love that we are bold, unafraid to love, and flaunt our sexuality and strength," she said. Check out a picture of Beyonce in her Flaunt shoot below:


The Destiny's Child star also spoke about privacy and keeping certain matters of her life completely to herself. "I have chosen to keep certain aspects of my life private. But I also love sharing what makes me happy, especially through photography," she said. Finally, she was asked what is boring to her, to which she simply responded: "lack of creativity."

Beyonce posing for Flaunt magazine


Meanwhile, the singer's daughter Blue Ivy has been announced as a 23rd cousin twice-removed from Kate Middleton and Princess Williams' forthcoming first child together.
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Beyonce Bares All In Daring New Flaunt Magazine Photoshoot"

Posta un commento

background