lunedì 4 febbraio 2013

Lady Gaga’s assistant says she had to sleep with her as she sues for £225,000




Lady Gaga is locked in a legal battle with her former personal assistant, who claims she had to sleep with her on tour. Jennifer O’Neill, who claims she was treated “like a slave” is suing Gaga for more than £225,000 in unpaid overtime. She claims that, though the couple didn’t have sex, Gaga didn’t like to sleep alone and she felt she had no choice but to share her boss’s bed. “I was by her side virtually 24 hours a day, seven days a week," she said. “That includes sleeping in the same bed with her. Because she did not sleep alone. “Unlike anybody else on tour, I did not have my own hotel room. I was not asked if I wanted my own hotel room. “I had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends, no chance to have sex if I wanted to have sex.” Gaga, who is being sued under her real name Stefani Germanotta, disputes the claims. She spoke out about the case at the weekend, tweeting: “Everyone’s headlines need an updating. “Former assistant” is actually “my best friend from NY since I was 19.” Painful stuff.”
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Lady Gaga’s assistant says she had to sleep with her as she sues for £225,000"

Posta un commento

background