martedì 11 novembre 2014

K. Michelle “Maybe I Should Call” (Official Lyric Video Premiere)

K. Michelle - Maybe I Should Call (2014)

American singer-songwriter K. Michelle continues to promote her upcoming second studio album “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?“, scheduled to be released on December 9, 2014 via Atlantic Records.
The singer unveils the official lyric video of the next promotional single “Maybe I Should Call“, released alongside the pre-order of the album on iTunes.
This new single serves as the follow-up to the lead single “Love ‘Em All, released on September 16th.



“Maybe I Should Call – Single” is included on “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?” is available on iTunes (BUY)

Filed Under :

0 commenti for "K. Michelle “Maybe I Should Call” (Official Lyric Video Premiere)"

Posta un commento

background