lunedì 31 marzo 2014

Rita Ora - "I Will Never Let You Down" [Music Video]



  In the morning Rita Ora debuted the audio of new single "I Will Never Let you Down", and now in the afternoon, she releases the music for the Calvin Harris-produced 'uptempo love song' on VEVO. Do not miss the low-budget visual... click 'play' above! Rita Ora will release this Spring/Summer her sophomore studio album. Her 2010 debut "Ora" was certified platinum in the UK, for sales over 300,000 units.n my review of "I Will Never Let you Down" I said the song was 'good...', definitely a 'grower', but that I expected far more from Rita and Calvin's first collaboration. So, although I can totally 'tolerate' Rita's new single, the music video is another story. Rita's Jay-Z's 'other pretty girl' after Rihanna, and he's supposedly taking close care of her second project, so I just CANNOT comprehend how did he authorize this cheap music video. There's black and white, and color scenes, and a lot of dancing and high fashion. Rita - at times with short and long hair, and two dancers, sporting ponytail 'dos, will strut and execute choreographies in a hallway and in the streets. That's it. It' boring...



Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Rita Ora - "I Will Never Let You Down" [Music Video]"

Posta un commento

background