domenica 9 giugno 2013

Official Single Cover: Kelly Clarkson – Tie It Up

Perhaps just a bit excited for her impending walk down the aisle, Kelly Clarkson dons a wedding veil on the cover of her new single, "Tie It Up." Back in December, Ms. Clarkson shared the news of her betrothal to Brandon Blackstock with her twitter followers, tweeting, "I’M ENGAGED!!!!! I wanted y’all to know!! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever :)".On Saturday, the 31-year-old country crooner posted a pic of the cover with the caption, "Can't wait to perform my next country single tonight at #CMAfest!!! #TieItUp WHO'S READY?!!!!!!" Just the day before, Kelly shared an exciting encounter with her followers, posting a photo of herself and a very familiar A-lister, tweeting, "I've had a very random day .....it started with running into Tom Cruise backstage at an event. Yep, just me and Mave."
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Official Single Cover: Kelly Clarkson – Tie It Up"

Posta un commento

background