lunedì 3 giugno 2013

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (Audio)



"We Can't Stop" has arrived: Miley Cyrus' highly anticipated new single was unveiled on Ryan Seacrest's syndicated radio show on Monday morning (June 3), and, as expected, the track marks a major sonic change for the pop starlet.Produced by Mike WiLL Made-It and co-written by Cyrus, Mike WiLL and Rock City, "We Can't Stop" is a minimalist R&B party anthem, with the 20-year-old Cyrus singing, "La-da-di-da-di, we like to party/Dancing with Molly, doing whatever we cant." Along with Mike WiLL's incisive beat and complementary vocal distortion, Cyrus remains fiercely defensive, praising the homegirls "shaking it like we at a strip club" and later declaring, "It's my mouth, I can say what I want to.""I feel like I can really be myself," Cyrus said of her next album. "I really have more of a connection of who I am, and I feel like I can maybe express that more in my music now."
Along with Mike WiLL Made-It (who produced 2 Chainz' "No Lie" and Rihanna's "Pour It Up"), Cyrus is said to have worked with Pharrell Williams, Future, Dr. Luke and Will.i.am on her next full-length. "Can't Be Tamed" has sold 345,000 copies to date, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (Audio)"

Posta un commento

background