mercoledì 22 maggio 2013

Jessie J sings new single 'Wild' Live

Jessie J Just last week, Jessie J announced that “Wild” would serve as the first single off her upcoming sophomore album. Now she teases with an acoustic performance of the song, which features Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal. “If I go hard let me tell you that it’s worth it/ Play the right cards, I ain’t afraid to work it,” sings the big-voiced Brit. “I just can’t believe that this is my life and my fantasy, we’re running wild.” She has been working on the follow-up to her 2011 debut with Dr. Luke, Ammo, and Claude Kelly. “Jessie is doing something that right now would probably be unheard of in that she’s not apologizing for big vocals,” Kelly told Rap-Up.com. “It’s a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses.” Hear Jessie’s “Wild” new tune before the full audio is released.
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Jessie J sings new single 'Wild' Live"

Posta un commento

background