mercoledì 8 maggio 2013

Britney Spears is white hot in bikini on Shape Magazine cover

britney-spears-shape-magazine.jpeg Britney Spears' Shape Magazine cover shows the 31-year-old singer back to her trim, toned body -- and in the pages of the mag, she spills her secrets on staying in shape. Britney, with her trademark belly ring proudly displayed, shows off her favorite yoga moves and reveals that once in a while, she takes out some aggression by boxing a punching bag. When asked about her famous rear end, she says "I like it, then again, I hate it. I'm in my 30s now, so I have to work harder to keep it 'up.'" The star -- who dined on Kentucky Fried Chicken after the photoshoot -- also says dieting is rough on her. "Because my specialities are spaghetti, brownies and chocolate chip cookies," she laughs.
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Britney Spears is white hot in bikini on Shape Magazine cover"

Posta un commento

background