giovedì 9 maggio 2013

Britney Recording Ballad Titled “Old City Of Mine”

britney_spears_queen_by_alsoumslucky-d4lt5m3

 Britney’s upcoming studio album is set to be her most personal yet, including a new demo she fell in love with and is recording, titled “Old City Of Mine,” a music insider tells BreatheHeavy.com. The track, written by Khaled Rahime, is a ballad about the struggle fame brings her. Flashing lights have become my savior My eyes meet the faces of a hundred strangers And I don’t know where I am or what I’m doing But I know you’re probably doing fine without me In that old city of mine Background vocals provided by Bonnie McKee with Diplo/Will.I.Am producing. It’s a pretty chilling song, but no guarantees it makes the final cut!
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Britney Recording Ballad Titled “Old City Of Mine”"

Posta un commento

background