venerdì 10 maggio 2013

Avril Lavigne - Rock and Roll Second Single



During a new interview for 4music Avril has reveals that the new single it's probably call 'Rock And Roll'.During the interview she told that she is working with a female artist on the album!Here's the interview:

Do you have any idea what’s going to be the next single?

I think probably a song called Rock and Roll. 

So tell us about it!

To me... it’s rock and roll, it’s a way of life – it’s a fashion, it’s a spirit and it’s also very similar to the first single. You know, the rock and roll spirit like, 'WOOOO!' and going all out. 

And it’s LOUD, impressive and it stands for so many other things than just music – that’s really what it comes down to - and it’s a song that I’m just putting the final touches to now. I wish I could tell you more about it, but you’ll have to wait.

Are there any other collaborations on the album that you can tell us about?

Umm…that one, which is why I can’t say anything yet – we’re in the process of making that happen.

Can we expect any female collaborations? 

I hope so! That’s what I’m working on now!
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Avril Lavigne - Rock and Roll Second Single"

Posta un commento

background