giovedì 2 maggio 2013

Avril Lavigne Interview with Fuse: "Hello Kitty Has a Glitchy Electronic Feel"



During her recent showcase at the Viper Room in Los Angeles, Avril Lavigne had a little interview with Jack Osbourne for Fuse. In this interview, Avril reveals an interesting fact. The song Hello Kitty has a 'glitchy electronic' feel to it. But what can we expect from a glitchy electronic feel? It is said to be a genre that adheres to an 'aesthetic of failure'. In different words. It can contain glitch-like sounds, such as CD skipping, digital distortion, or any other poorly functioning audio recording devices or digital technology. This all may seem confusing, but it sounds interesting! It's something she's never done before. What does she want us fans to know about this upcoming album? "I did it because I still love music. I explored with new sounds, I worked with all new people and the record is very diverse. I'm excited to have it come out for the fans and I'm really looking foreward to touring!"

Source:AvrilBandaids.com
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Avril Lavigne Interview with Fuse: "Hello Kitty Has a Glitchy Electronic Feel" "

Posta un commento

background