domenica 3 marzo 2013

Mariah Carey Talks New Album, Plans Spring Release



Although she has been pretty busy lately with her new judging gig on American Idol, the legendary Mariah Carey has still been able to find time to put the finishing touches on her forthcoming album. The project is tentatively scheduled for a May release and will be Carey’s fourteenth studio album, following up her 2009 release Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel and her 2010 Christmas album, Merry Christmas II You. In the latest issue of Billboard magazine, Carey says, there’ll be “[a lot] more raw ballads than people might expect.” She continues, “Wherever we go with this project, I’ve tried to keep the soul and heart in it.” Just how far along is she with the project? Well, she insists, ”I could say, ‘Let’s stop now.’ But that’s not who I am, and that’s not what I want this record to be. I really want the fans to love this record.” I’m very interested in Carey’s new album. As I explained on the list of my most anticipated albums of 2013, I don’t really have any expectations regarding her forthcoming project but I hope it’s good. The LP will include collaborations with Hit-Boy, The-Dream and Rodney Jerkins, so it definitely something to keep an ear out for.
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Mariah Carey Talks New Album, Plans Spring Release "

Posta un commento

background