lunedì 4 marzo 2013

Jessie J brought to tears in recording studio over new song?



Jessie J cried while recording a song for her upcoming album. 

The singer is currently working on the follow-up to Who You Are in New York and got visibly upset when laying vocals for an "emotional" song.

Jessie tweeted, "I am about to sing my heart out for you," Jessie tweeted, before uploading a picture of herself in the recording booth."

She added, "A still from a video of me recording the most emotional song I've ever written… I will upload it maybe…"

Songwriter and previous collaborator Claude Kelly then posted a picture of Jessie J crying after recording the track saying, "Sometimes the music makes you cry… @jessiej is feeling it right now. #album2 "

We can feel the tears in our eyes already!



Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Jessie J brought to tears in recording studio over new song?"

Posta un commento

background