sabato 9 febbraio 2013

Britney Spears' Single 'Hold it Against Me' 'Inspired By Katy Perry's Sexy Figure'





 Well here comes a fact even Britney Spears may not have known! It appears the former X Factor USA judge was singing about Katy Perry in her 2011 track, Hold It Against Me, as the song's writer has revealed Perry was the “inspiration.” Bonnie McKee, the songwriter who penned the track, has revealed that she was working with both Britney and 'Wide Awake' star Katy at the same time two years ago but it was Katy's curvaceous figure which inspired the naughty track, which is laced with innuendos.“'Hold It Against Me' was a happy accident,” McKee explained to The Hollywood Reporter. “It was actually inspired by Katy because I was writing with her at the time and I went in the other room where I was working on Britney in between.” “She came into the room in some tight, sexy little dress and I jokingly said, 'Damn Katy, if I told you you had a nice body would you hold it against me?' I was like, 'Bingo!' and I wrote that song.” When asked if Britney had any idea that she knew the origins of the single, McKee replied: “I don't think so. I never actually got to meet Britney when we worked on the album, which is funny because I'm singing a lot of it.”“But she knows who I am, and she's been really sweet about praising me. Britney Spears is just all sex, all day. It's like, how many sexual innuendos can I come up with?”

Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Britney Spears' Single 'Hold it Against Me' 'Inspired By Katy Perry's Sexy Figure'"

Posta un commento

background