giovedì 10 gennaio 2013

Justin Timberlake: 'I'm Ready' to Release New Music


Looks like the wait is almost over: In a video called "I'm Ready" posted online at noon today, Justin Timberlake revealed he is back in the booth and prepping new music for his first album since Future sex/Love Sound  in 2006. But there's nothing to hear just yet. According to several sources, a track produced by Timbaland and featuring Jay-Z is imminent – and if the countdown clock on Timberlake's website is any indication, that new track could be out in just three days (by midnight Monday morning, in other words).
You can check out the video below, which finds Timberlake discussing his sometimes difficult relationship with making music: "I'm the one who sits and is obsessive about it before you even get to hear it. As close as I get to it, I don't know that I can physically torture myself year in and year out and expect it to fulfill me the way that it does, and the way that it is right now. I don't want to put anything out that I think is something I don't love," Timberlake says at the close of the video. "You just don't get that everyday, you have to wait for it." 


Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Justin Timberlake: 'I'm Ready' to Release New Music "

Posta un commento

background