sabato 10 novembre 2012

Miley Cyrus talks about marriage and her upcoming album.


Miley Cyrus gave an interview where he talked to Pollstar her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and his upcoming album.


In June, the couple announced their engagement but no wedding date has been revealed. For the interview Miley gave
"I am already married in my heart and in my mind. I already do everything I would do if I had the role of "married." The most important thing now is that people listen what I have to say and want to launch my new album."

On the album, Cyrus says that is not too far from their country roots, but the sound is more inspired by hip-hop.
"Many of the beats are hip-hop beats but the vocals are very raw and my voice is kind on top of all the songs, that's how I wanted."

The level of producers confirmed that Miley ordered some producers of hip-hop and revealed the presence of Pharrell Williams.

Until then, the singer / actress is busy promoting his film "So Undercover" which should debut in fereveiro, and finish your album yet unnamed.


Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Miley Cyrus talks about marriage and her upcoming album."

Posta un commento

background