giovedì 16 aprile 2015

Leona Lewis “I Am” (Official Album Cover)



The return to the music scene of Leona Lewis is a fact. Last year, after breaking her deal with Syco Music/Sony Music, the X Factor winner secured a new deal with rival Universal Music’s Island Records UK.
Since then she is working hard in the studio giving shape to what will be her fifth studio album called “I Am“, which is scheduled to be released this summer.
The lead single from the album is confirmed the Toby Gad-penned track “Fire (Under My Feet)“. Leona shared a first teaser of the song, as she promised on her social networks on Friday December 19th. She said: “Getting ready for 2015…
She filmed the video in early-February this year. There will be two videos, a live performance in the studio and an actual music video. The single will be released on digital retailers on 21 June 2015.

Fire (Snippet)

New Song (Snippet)

I Got You (Snippet)



New Song (Snippet)


Confirmed/Registered/Recorded tracks:

  • Fire (Under My Feet)  Leona Lewis, Toby Gad
  • The Tracks of My Tears | Leona Lewis, Autumn Rowe, Shane Stevens, Mitch Allen
  • Thunder
  • Lightening
  • My Frozen Heart Leona Lewis, Frank Rogers, Matthew Andrew Thiessen
  • Thank You
  • I Am

Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Leona Lewis “I Am” (Official Album Cover)"

Posta un commento

background