venerdì 16 gennaio 2015

Adam Lambert third studio album | First single in April!



Undoubtedly, the return to the music scene of the runner-up in the eighth edition of American Idol (2009) is closer than ever. Yes! The one and only Adam Lambert plans to release his third studio album before summer this. The fans rejoy!
Last year, the singer has been on a promotional tour, alongside Roger Taylor and Brian May of Queen, throughout North America, Asia, and Australia. Furthermore, Lambert continues to work on new music, having collaborated with Max Martin, Shellback and a collection of writers and producers in Sweden.
In a recent chat with GLAAD, Lambert shared some thoughts about this upcoming album. He said:
I’ve already put in a good amount of time in the studio and I’m going to continue and finish it. I’m very excited. I think it’s going to be really great, with stuff on there that is a slightly different direction from what I have done before, which I’m really looking forward to because I don’t like repeating myself. I am working with some amazing producers and I think people are going to be in for a treat.
This marks his return two years after the release of his second studio album “Trespassing” (2012) including smash single “Better Than I Know Myself“.
According mjsbigblog, Lambert signed a record deal with Warner Music and it’s confirmed that the first single will be released in April. They said:
Martin and Shellback are executive producing Adam’s next studio album, the first under the singer’s new multiple-album deal with Warner Brothers label. The set is due out in early summer. Expect a single in April.


Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Adam Lambert third studio album | First single in April!"

Posta un commento

background