martedì 1 aprile 2014

Song Premiere: Icona Pop (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - "It's My Party"



  So this is their 'brand new song'. Interesting. Caroline Hjelt and Aino Jawo aka. Icona Pop announced that Monday (March 31) the would unveil a 'new song' at 8:30pm (EST). Did Icona Pop fans get what they were promised? Not really! Released on iTunes last night, what Icona Pop gave fans was a new 'mix' of their track "My Party", originally included on the Swedish edition of their debut album. For the U.S market, Icona Pop have revamped the M.I.A-esque track, asking rapper Ty Dolla $ign to 'spit' a verse on it. SUCH a random collaboration.This isn't the first time the Swedish girls link up with a rapper though. The original My Party" already featured an MC, one named Smiler. Now, the song has been re-named "It's My Party" (clever....) and features the "Paranoid" rap star. You like? Apparently, "It's My Party" won't be an official single and just a 'new song'. For Icona Pop are premiere the music video for "On A Roll" on April 2 via Hunger TV.


Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Song Premiere: Icona Pop (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - "It's My Party""

Posta un commento

background