martedì 29 aprile 2014

Cher Lloyd reveals new album Sorry I'm Late tracklist

BmReTAQCQAA7uZI Cher Lloyd has revealed the tracklist for her new album. The singer has recorded 11 new songs for the standard edition of her second collection Sorry I'm Late, which is currently scheduled for release on May 27. The set includes her previous single 'I Wish' featuring US rapper TI, as well as new cut 'Sirens'. It also features new track 'Goodnight', which Lloyd performed live back in October. The former X Factor finalist has been based in America in recent years working on the new album. Lloyd previously admitted that she wasn't happy about the delay of Sorry I'm Late, and that she was asked to return to the recording studio to find some extra "magic" for the project. The track list for Cher Lloyd's Sorry I'm Late is as follows:

1. 'Just Be Mine'
2. 'Bind Your Love'
3. 'I Wish' ft. TI
4. 'Sirens'
5. 'Dirty Love'
6. 'Human'
7. 'Sweet Despair'
8. 'Killin' It'
9. 'Goodnight'
10. 'M.F.P.O.T.Y.'
11. 'Alone With Me'

Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Cher Lloyd reveals new album Sorry I'm Late tracklist"

Posta un commento

background