venerdì 5 aprile 2013

Selena Gomez: Come And Get It New Preview

selena-gomez-come-and-get-it-anteprima

Selena Gomez has released a new preview of Come And Get It, after the first advance but contained only photos and a backing track without voice.

This time it is a real video of Selena appears in all its splendor, but you can also listen to thirty seconds of the actual song. Judging from the text and metric, it is a way, that appears towards the end of the song and ends before exploding into something great.

The words that are Selena sings "This love will be the death of me, but I know I'll die happily. I'll know, I'll know, I'll know. Because you love me so ... "
Watch and listen below to preview Come And Get It by Selena Gomez and tell us what you think!

Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Selena Gomez: Come And Get It New Preview"

Posta un commento

background