sabato 15 dicembre 2012

Video Premiere: Cassie – End of the Line


Before dropping her ‘RockaByeBaby’ mixtape, Cassie releases a new track called ‘End Of The Line.’ The track comes with an accompanying visual, which gives fans something new before the year wraps up.
The visual follows her feature on Nicki Minaj’s single ‘The Boys’, and precedes both her album and mixtape. In the December issue of The Source magazine, she describes her long-awaited second album as “sampling everything from trap beats to ’90s records.” She adds: “I’ve been working on my mixtape and album simultaneously for the past year. The mixtape is called RockaByeBaby. I feel that it’s a level of music that I haven’t been able to explore as an artist yet. It’s a tougher side of my personality.”
She’s recorded over 100 songs to complete her best work to date, and says she feels the time is now right. “I feel confident now that it sounds its best and that people will really appreciate it. I am still currently working on my album, which is yet to be titled. It marries the world of the mixtape with pop radio music. I’m very proud of both projects and how my sound has evolved.” Source.
Check her out looking breathtakingly stunning in her new video below.
It feels like I’ve been reading the same interview for the past three years now. Stop talking. Start releasing. As for the video, it was shot in the desert and she went for the minimalist approach, posing it up and enjoying scarce surroundings. It was like watching a music video and a photoshoot combined. Actually, I wouldn’t even be surprised if this was an actual photoshoot. It’s what she’s good at.
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Video Premiere: Cassie – End of the Line"

Posta un commento

background