domenica 2 novembre 2014

Ellie Goulding third studio album | Some new details!

Ellie Goulding

Ellie Goulding is unstoppable. The English singer continues to work on her third studio album,  which will serve as the follow-up to her 2012’s acclaimed album “Halcyon“.
The singer has been in the studio with some of the producers who had worked with her previous albums. During the Cavalli show at the Fashion Week in Milan in February, Goulding confirmed that her third album will be out later this year or early 2015.
According Alan Carr: Chatty Man website, the new album is called ‘Ellie‘.
Comedy legend John Cleese joins Alan for a chat about his remarkable career and the Monty Python reunion and live shows, Mary Portas talks about her new C4 series, fresh from his 2014 Bafta win, comedy actor Richard Ayoade tells Alan all about his latest film and TV projects, plus singer Ellie Goulding talks about her new album Ellie and performs Beating Heart live in the studio.
Digital Spy spoke with her during the Bacardi Triangle music event in Puerto Rico and she gives some details of the upcoming and awaited project. She said:
It’s kind of hard to tell at the moment. I’ve done a few songs that I’m really, really happy with. I kind of don’t want to give it away so soon! I feel like if I start talking about it now, I’ll put it in my own head and it’ll affect the process. I’m excited about the direction. I think it’s easy to do something new and crazy, but I don’t really overthink it when I get in the studio. I start a lot of stuff on guitar and I always have someone who plays piano with me
The album seems to have the same influences as its predecessor. Goulding added:
I have such an affinity with electronic music, classical music and folk music that so much stuff comes into it. All I’d like to say really is that I’m really happy and excited about the direction of the album
Filed Under :

0 commenti for "Ellie Goulding third studio album | Some new details!"

Posta un commento

background